SCROLL DOWN TO BEGIN
COVID-19 Re-opening Guidelines
1. Golf holes will be filled with foam to avoid contamination and easy retrieval. No touching of the flagstick.
2. Water stations on-course will be removed.
3. Sand Bottles from Golf Carts will be removed.
4. Coolers from Golf Carts will be removed.
5. No Bunker Rakes.
6. Ball Washers will not be available
7. On-Course Trash Collection not available. Players remove their own trash.
8. Single riders in Golf Carts, unless you are living in the same home.
9. CDC signage should be placed for all to see and practice Social Distancing.
10. No more than 4 people allowed in the golf shop at the same time.
11. Masks need to be worn for Check-in at Golf Shop by guests and staff.
12. All Shotgun starts and Tournaments are currently suspended.
13. Café, when ready will re-open for Take Out/ToGo food and drinks only.
14. Beverage Cart will not be in use until restrictions have been lifted.
15. No Junior Golf Group Instruction or PGA Junior League allowed at this time.
16. Staff will be required to sanitize hands after every money transaction.
“Very well kept course in Easton, MD. The staff is extremely friendly, knowledgable and helpful with anything you need.”