Hog Neck Junior Golf
2017 SUMMER CAMPS, CLINICS & CHALLENGES
Camps will be approximately 2.5 hours long. The first three days will cover putting, chipping, driving and the rules and etiquette of the game. The last day will feature a practice session and a team scramble. Juniors completing the camps will be given a certificate and a ball marker good for a small bucket of balls to play. All sessions include snacks.
- June 20 – 23 Tuesday – Friday
- July 17-20 Monday – Thursday
- August 15-18 Tuesday – Friday
FUNdamentals of golf along with information on the rules, the etiquette of the game, and how to play golf. That’s what we are all about! Each clinic will be concluded by a little friendly competitions of the skill practiced. There will also be a monthly challenges and overall Challenge ending the season!
All Skills Challenge rules:
- Putting- 1 putt from 3 different distances, putts will be measured and points will be awarded. Ties will determined by the 3rd shot distance.
- Chipping- 3 shots from 10 and 15 yards. Points will be awarded. Ties will be determined by the 3rd shot distance.
- Driving- Drives that stay within a 40 yard wide grid will be awarded points on distance. Ties will be determined by the 3rd drive distance points.
12th – Monday – Putting
14th – Wednesday – Chipping
16th – Friday – Driving
27th – Tuesday – Putting
29th – Thursday – Chipping
1ST – Saturday – Driving
10th – Monday-Chipping
13th – Thursday – Putting
15th – Saturday – Driving
26th – Wednesday – Putting
27th – Thursday – Chipping
& Putt Challenge’s
Monthly—July 1st, August 5th
2:00 to 3:00 pm
Grand Finale— August 27th
3:00 to 5:00pm
Registration forms for camps, clinics and challenges are available at Hog Neck Pro Shop. Visit us at the Camp Fair March 12th WHERE? WHAT TIME? Space is limited for the camps and clinics, so sign up early! First come, first served! Waiting list will be available if necessary.
Session Limits :
Clinics : 8 juniors per session
Camps : 32 juniors per camp
Clinic Fee is $12.00. Includes instructions, snacks and prizes.
Camp Fee is $150.00. Includes, instruction, snacks, discount ball marker and a tee shirt.
Payments due at time of registration.
Due to limited space, you must cancel at least 1 week prior to the start of a clinic and or camp to receive a full refund. Cancellation after that date could result in loss of a refund. All clinics and camps are subject to change.
All clinics and camps subject to change.