RULES & CONDUCT
Rules & Conduct
- Absolutely no alcohol may be brought on to the property- per Talbot County liquor license code- violators may have their privileges suspended.
- 30 day advanced tee time bookings for Season Pass Holders, 14 days by daily fee/ public.
- Players may NOT play in groups of more than four per hole.
- NO SHOW POLICY – Members who exceed 5 or more no shows will have their advanced booking privileges reduced to 24 hours or at the discretion of the golf course. Cancellation of tee times must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Sweeps/customer credit may only be redeemed for pro shop merchandise or custom orders. Sweeps/customer credit may not be used towards greens fees or memberships.
On Course Rules
- Keep carts 30 yards from the greens at all times. Paths only on par 3’s and where acknowledged on cart paths.
Obey all daily cart rules.
- Keep Carts out of the Native areas at all times.
- Range balls may not be used on the course or removed from the facility.
- Pace of play is expected at 4 hours and 15 minutes. Please keep up with group(s) in front or let others play through.
Repair ball marks.
- Fill divots with bottles provided on carts.
- Place rakes back in bunkers after use.